The further adventures of a yarn obsessed soon to be nurse.

Friday, July 27, 2007

It's raining, It's pouring

I had hoped to have an update before now with more pictures. But the rain won't stop here in Austin (my home during my externship this summer). I gave up and finally took pictures inside today.

I've made a good bit of progress on the rainbow socks. One foot is almost done and the other is halfway done.








I'm currently on stripe 15 of 20 of the Missoni Scarf.









And I just pulled this rabbit out of the UFO pile to finish for a big sister project. This will go to the big sister of the baby who will get the Alexander Jumper from Berroco #245.






I also got this off of a friend's blog and went to enter. "Those ladies over at 5 Minutes for Mom have done it again... This time the contest is for a 37" flat panel TV from Best Buy. Go enter! :D


-KnitRN

No comments: