The further adventures of a yarn obsessed soon to be nurse.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

500 Miles

As my dad would say I have been remiss in posting. But I have a good excuse. I have been getting my yarn stash entered in to Ravelry so I can access it while I am in school. After photographing and entering my yarn on my stash page at Ravelry, I added up the yardage of all the yarn entered to date (at least 3/4 of my yarn) I have 28.4 miles of yarn in my stash. I was reading a thread on a Ravelry forum where people compared their stash this way. I was surprised I have a moderate stash, some stashes were under 10 miles and some were over 50.

I am also about to head back to Houston for my last semester of nursing school. I had a few projects that I needed to complete. I finished my tablecloth for my mom and it is gorgeous. I also finished the bunny rabbit doll, and I just have to sew the snaps on the romper for baby G. (he was born on 8/6 (3 1/2 weeks early). I'm off now to finish packing. I leave tomorrow! eek!

Oh Yeah! I was at my LYS Bluebonnet Yarn Shoppe yesterday and they had the new Kaffe Fasset Regia Sock Yarn. I got enough for 2 pairs. Take a look.

No comments: